I promised myself a few months ago I was done with blogs for the most part, and in the traditional, "This is what my life has been like for the past 72 hours" way, I suppose I am.
However, over the past couple months I've found myself taking an increasing interest in the photographs that I take, and as my interest grows, so does the amount of consideration that goes into each shot. I'll be putting some of my photos on here and then promptly railing on them, as it seems getting my thoughts into some kind of proper medium is the only way for me to organize them, and this is a chance to share my somewhat ill-guided (at least for now) efforts with you. The main problem with this is that my camera is of the good ol' fashion 35mm film variety, so putting actual photos here requires a scanner. Lord Vader, I shall double my efforts.
In any case, Cheers.
Russ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment