So its been a long time since I've posted. Film and processing had gotten very expensive for me after I got home from Europe. So I decided to simply save the money on film and buy a DSLR eventually. So thats what I did. I'm now the owner of a Nikon D40. It came with a fairly decent 18-55mm kit lens, so thats what most of these will be taken with.
My favorite subject lately is my car. Its not terribly deep, I know, but its a good subject to compose a photograph around. This was taken atop a nearby parking garage around midnight.
There's lots of noise in the clouds, but for a single exposure I think the outcome was rather good. Its been tweaked a little. I had to cool down the colors a little. The original exposure had a too much red tint to it. I chalk that up the overhead lights.
More to come. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment